Randi Zuckerberg’s 10 Facebook Don’ts
Mark Zuckerberg’s sister Randi was at a conference in Australia and offered some sage advice for people looking to grow their Facebook following.
10. Don’t brag about your accomplishments. We get how awesome you are, that’s why we’re Facebook friends to being with.
9. Don’t post pictures of your food and beverages. Going to Starbucks doesn’t make you a foodie.
8. Don’t post about your cats or other pets, but especially cats. Unless your cat looks like this.
7. Don’t post cheesy motivational posters. Post awesome ones like this!
6. Don’t humble-brag. We get it, you’re awesome, humble and everybody loves you. Your life is charmed and there’s nothing you can do about it.
5. Don’t post depressing messages. Nobody want’s to come to your pity party.
4. Don’t post about being sick. Worst alibi ever. We all know you’re at the beach.
3. Don’t post about being tired. If you were really that tired you’d be sound asleep on the rear fender of a VW bug in total daylight…not updating your status on Facebook.
2. Don’t post about being stuck in traffic. Unless it’s literally Carmageddon like I was in last weekend.
1. Don’t post questions that you could easily answer yourself by going to Google or any other search engine. Stop wasting our time. You’re just being lazy. Go look it up like I did motha!
These kinds of posts can be funny at the right time, but they are mostly annoying and could hinder you from growing your social network which as we all know is the most important thing in life.
What are some other major Facebook don’ts?